books read in 2010:
- 1. In Defense of Food An Eater's Manifesto By Michael Pollan **
- 2. Taking Charge of Your Fertility by Toni Weschler**
- 3. Fablehaven #4 Secrets of the Dragon Sanctuary by Brandon Mull****
- 4. The Help by Kathryn Stockett*****
- 5. Honolulu by Alan Brennert****
- 6. A Fair Maiden by Joyce Carol Oates***
- 7. Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet by Jamie Ford****
- 8. The Angel's Game by Carlos Ruiz Zafon***
- 9. Unwind by Neal Shusterman****
- 10. Fablehaven #5 Keys to the Demon Prison by Brandon Mull*****
- 11. Lottery by Patricia Wood****
- 12. Cold Sassy Tree bye Olive Ann Burns****
- 13. I Am Nujood, Age 10 and Divorced by Nujood Ali***
- 14. Speak by Laurie Anderson***
- 15. Birthmarked by Caragh M. O'Brien****
- 16. Fire by Kristin Cashore***
- 17. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak***** [an all time favorite]
- 18. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins*****
- 19. Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins*****
- 20. Scout, Atticus, & Boo by Mary McDonagh Murphy***
- 21. Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins**** [can only give this guy 4 stars... :( ]
- 22. To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee *****
- 23. I Capture the Castle by Dodie Smith****
- 24. Little Bee by Chris Cleave****
- 25. The Dilapidated Man by Patricia G. Stevenson*
- 26. The Physick Book of Deliverance Dane by Katherine Howe****
- 27. The Baby Bible***
- 28. Baby 411 by Denise & Alan Field****
- 29. Unbearable Lightness by Portia de Rossi****
- 30. The Things a Brother Knows by Dana Reinhardt****
2 comments:
Why haven't I read The Help yet, what is wrong with me?? I keep meaning to get on the list at the library. I am going to do it right now.
I really need to read more..it's harder when the kiddos get older.
Post a Comment