- iPods. and music. momma lovey music. and iPod speakers that play said music throughout the house.
- hardware.
- papermate comfortmate fine point pens.
- chili's chips and salsa. and ranch.
- steak.
- a few certain students. they bust their hump for me & i love it. and appreciate it.
- personal jokes with my husband that make me burst out laughing throughout the day. that only he would get. "so, when did you know you had a problem?"
- fanta orange soda.
- smiley nieces and nephews.
- phone conversation with said nieces and nephews.
- A1 Chicago style steakhouse marinade.
- sleepovers with said nieces and nephews.
- my ringtone. call me... i'll answer happily. after a while.
- pretty much anything that reminds me of home.
- snuggling after i hit snooze.
- french fries.
- that kneaders will be opening soon near my house. forget about the in 'n out - it'll be crazy busy for too long. i'll happily go to kneaders.
- finding notes in my lunch.
- olive garden breadsticks.
- subway buffalo chicken foot long sandwiches.
- bajio salads. mhmmmm... corn. and even i like it when it's small. the salad, that is.
- talking to garrett. about anything.
- teasing my dad about being a cleaning nazi.
- salt and vinegar chips.
- earthquake chips that nicole introduced me too. great, now i'm drooling.
- listening to will say he's a big boy.
- caramel apple candy corn. man oh man. i never eat candy corn regulars... but these guys are worth a try.
- looking forward to ingrid's concert on saturday, prepping myself by listening to her a lot.
- walking around on my new soft carpet. barefoot.
that's about it for now. sad that so many of the things i like involve food. and not the kind i prepare at home. oink.
10 comments:
This is an excellent list! ("I still don't think I HAVE a problem...") I think I agree with all of them. Except talking to garrett. That's me. I like talking to you.
I thought you wrote "farting orange soda." It sounded painful. And now I'm hungry!
Farting orange soda would be painful!!!! I knew you said Fanta though, I'm just commenting on your earlier comment.
I like listening to Will say he's a big boy too.
That is my real comment.
And I'm excited to listen to some of the music...I think you know what I mean...that you are loving right now.
Can't wait for Kneaders!!! Screw in-n-out!!!!
okay. ditto on the kneaders.
Add queso to the chili's chips and salsa and we're good.
You've made me hungry... and it's almost midnight - way.to.go.
I would love specifics on the music you're digging right now... always on the hunt for new tunes. Maybe even make it a regular feature on My Authentic Blend of 23 Flavors?
Yeah. This is an excellent list.
Smith's has the candy corns for $1 a bag. Let's just say I stocked up for a while (I hope).
I need to try the salad.
Those carmel apple candy corns are sounding pretty dang good right now...I might have to go and grab some.
caramel apple candy corn?!? where can i find such an animal?
Post a Comment