10.13.2009

"what's that?"


is what i keep hearing when people are over & they saw my free sample that i got from somewhere... i mean, i got the free sample from the company... i heard about it on one of the blogs that i follow. momma likey free samples. and this time, i hit the jackpot big time.

i forgot a very big thing i like lately on my list earlier today.


and guess what - apparently you can get it walgreens. rock on! if you like minty lip balm, go try some out! you can buy it in a stick for your purse. and there are a few different flavors. i'd be interested to try them, but not sure i'm willing to give up my minty feeling. i'm quite addicted.

too bad for you, they're not still doing a freebie. but it doesn't sound like they're super expensive. head on over to walgreens...

7 comments:

garrett said...

I was surprised at how big the free sample was! Usually it's a tiny bit that gives two uses, but this guy is still around. It's good stuff, too. You all should listen to the woman and get to Walgreens.

Shelley~Maren said...

I got one too!

tara said...

dude. it thought it was deodorant.

Jori said...

I thought it was deodorant too! I want to try that stuff,I will know to put it on my lips and not my pits.;)

Holly O. said...

That is such an odd shape, I need to see it in real life.

Karyn said...

I got it, too & LOVE it! Someone told me it must be for very big lips... I'm glad to hear you can get it at walgreens, cause I have been wondering what I'll do when it runs out (not that it'll be anytime soon).

Aimee said...

Love a yummy lip balm! I tried to see if I could still find samples for it online... no dice, but I did locate a $1 off coupon here: http://www.theeosphere.com/