7.15.2009

i love this kid


he's 13 today. i can't believe it. he was the ultimate baby. 1st grandkid in my family. i spent as many weekends as possible holding him in san diego my last 2 years of high school. my college walls were lined with pictures of him. he's always melted my heart. he's always been charming & funny. he still is, in fact, i think he gets better and better every year. he's smart, he's athletic, he's spiritual, he's obedient, he's sassy, he's a great big brother. i wish i saw him more, but at least he'll talk to me on the phone.

Happy Birthday, Hunter! I love you.

7 comments:

Dad said...

Good auntie too...

Shelley~Maren said...

It's true, her walls WERE plastered with that wit-o boy in college. All of us came to love her Hunter. Happy Birthday Hunter! :) You've got a great auntie here!

Holly O. said...

He is a good boy!

Mom said...

Hayley was there for the birth and I was only minutes behind the birth. Hunter was adorable and loved by all and still is.

garrett said...

Happy birthday hunter! Hayley's right, he is a great kid.

Heather said...

You were there to witness his birth, I almost forgot. What fun!!!! :) He is all the things you said, especially the sassy part haha. Love him.

Mom said...

Hayley was the photographer at his birth. I bet you remember that.