7.16.2009

the goods

got a new suit last night. honestly, i didn't feel like an ogre while trying it on in the dressing room. was very excited about that feeling. and it was on sale!!!

have heard of this store before, never went in before - will have to frequent it more often now.

[i love having to waste time before a movie. yes, that's right. kim and i went to harry potter yesterday afternoon. but then my sweet husband still needed to see it, so we went last night. but had 2 hours to kill between the time we got there & the time our showing actually started.]

and now, kim and i are off to the pool again today. i am loving this little summer break. i have missed my kimmy time.

8 comments:

Holly O. said...

Very cute indeed! 2 hours until my show starts!!!! I'll only see it once today. I am such a loser.

Shelley~Maren said...

It's so cute! Love that plummy color too! :) Way to go!

Mom said...

Real cute suit. How much did you miss the first time that you picked up on the second time around.

Emily said...

So cute.

I got my swimsuit at Shade this summer too. I love their stuff.

Jan said...

I'm loving that suit - -perfect!!

Holly O. said...

I just realized the title of this post should have been suit up.

Schagel Family said...

I love the swimsuit. How was the movie? I can't wait to see it. Maybe I will be able to see it this weekend, so I can see it before the baby comes.

tiburon said...

LOVE the suit!! I need to see it on you ;)