5.13.2008

making my day

i walked into school early this morning & ran into one of my favorite teachers here, our resource teacher - millie. millie grew up in hawaii - Lanai to be exact. she's everything i love about the hawaiian island people. she's funny, she's kind, she's generous, she's simple. and i love her accent. well - a while back, at a baby shower, she made little booties for the upcoming baby. joking around, i told her to make me a hat. she did! she gave it to me this morning! too bad its not winter anymore - but at least i have something to look forward to now! sorry about the goofy pictures, i was in a rush, but super excited at the same time. ;)

11 comments:

Mom said...

How sweet of her. It is a cute hat and it will do the job in just a few months. I can tell she likes you, too.

Heather said...

How sweet of her!! I like the hat too.

Kami said...

That is awesome, what a nice person!

Schagel Family said...

Great hat! She sounds like such a nice person.

Dad said...

With a face like that, my "September assignment" will be easy! You have good friends, get them working too....

Jori said...

That is a way cute hat! You're looking pretty cute too!

Jan said...

So cute! And I love it that she just went and did that for you -- that's the best kind of surprise.

MiaKatia said...

You are so stinking cute! What a sweet friend :)

Christie said...

Cute hat! I totally love it. Can she make me one?

Kristi said...

That is adorable--she has some serious skills! What a sweet friend to knit you a hat...that girl rocks.

Tiburon said...

Great hat from a lady with a great name!