5.14.2008

don't think you can sneeze with toothpaste in your mouth

without making a mess. i figured that out this morning. as i brush my teeth, i like to do a quickie little email check. sometimes i sit there with stuff in my mouth, if there's good emails to go through. cause i only brush my teeth for 2 minutes & that does include walking time.

well. i felt the sneeze coming on this morning. i was done brushing, but i needed to rinse still. i tried to ignore the urge. and i even thought about running to the other bathroom, right next door, instead of "my" bathroom, across my lil' house. nope. i'm stubborn. and i suffered my own consequences.

i sneezed. it splattered toothpaste spit all across my computer screen & desk. ew! i almost took a picture before i cleaned it up. but i didn't. sorry.

10 comments:

tara said...

it's an impossibility. true true.
I check my email/watch tv while brushing too. I end up dry-heaving 9/10 times because I waited to long to spit.

Suzie said...

I knew I smelled minty freshness coming from your blog today.

cute as heck HAT!

Holly O. said...

Hmmmm. Good to know, good to know.

Jan said...

It is impossible. I know that for a fact. It just makes a big old cruddy mess.

Jori said...

Crap Hayley! next time take pictures of the spewage.

Tiburon said...

Niiiiice. Thanks for the tip.

Mom said...

I can make a mess on my mirror with just the brushing. I can just imagine what you can do with a sneeze.

Heather said...

Nice Hayley :)

Red Bed Head said...

My getting ready for the day lesson learned the hard way is...
Never flip your hair over to blowdry while eating sweettarts!

MiaKatia said...

Nice! I have the best visual of the splatter on your computer ;)