10.15.2007

charming me to death

so heather's got her james avery bracelet. i've coveted it since she got hers - 3 years ago. when we were in houston in september, i may or may not have ordered a charm bracelet. or - my mom told me that i could pick a bracelet and one charm. well, to me - that's a nakey charm bracelet. so i may or may not have ordered a couple of more. here's a few pictures.

too bad that when i went back to pick up my bracelet from my good ol' momma & me, it was broken. the sauter-er was having malfunctions that day. so hopefully by christmas, she can get her butt together. cause these are the charms that i've picked (and paid for, all but the pineapple. that was neddie's)
rest assured that you'll see pictures of this little beaut when i get it. oh what a fun christmas morn this will be.

10 comments:

Holly O. said...

Do you not wear your italian charm bracelet anymore? Me neither, but I like to look at it. I may or may not order one of these too. I can't be the only sister who doesn't have one.

Jan said...

Completely cute. I love this. I love the 'may or may not' thing from both you and Holly. It must be a Jones phrase!

100 Percent Cottam said...

cute, cute! that will be adorable. i especially love the cell phone. for the texting queen!

Jori said...

Very cute! I love charm bracelets.

Mom said...

Sad to say the pineapple was out of stock and they don't know if they will get it before Christmas.
They had one but it was broke. Ha
Ha

Kristi said...

Very cute. I love these bracelets, and yours will look dyno-mite!!

Emily said...

I'm loving the apple and flip flops! Cute!

Heather said...

You may or may not have a bag sitting upstairs, I sure hope Hayden doesn't "do" something to it ;)

tara said...

"may or may not" with the jones' girls is killing me:)

love those cute charms. Christmas is fovever away though...can you really wait that long? :)

Tiburon said...

I LOVE James Avery! He is my mostest favorite! Cute charms :)