this is my cafe rio order. i dare you to share yours. let me know if you do.
chicken salad a la hayley:
- black beans. i used to say, "no beans, just rice please." but i'm trying to eat more beans.
- shredded chicken, unless i have a FREE MEAL, then i get the grilled chicken.
- shredded lettuce. way easier to eat than the huge regular lettuce bits.
- no pico.
- guac on the side. i give it to garrett, cause i love him, of course. normally, i love guac - but for some reason not on my salad.
- no cilantro.
- cotija cheese, please.
- chips please.
- creamy tomatillo dressing. if they didn't charge, i'd get 2 dressings. but they do, so i don't. rude.
and that sums up a meal made in heaven. i guess you can guess where we lunched today. go on, share how you take yours!