8.05.2010

what i see when i look in the mirror

remember gus gus from cinderella? remember how his shirt wouldn't stay down because of his belly? pretty much, most days, that's me. well, when i'm just in my undies - which if we're at home sans company, is typically the case. i probably should've splurged and gotten some more maternity undies, but i only got 2 pair. the days when i wear them, i get so excited. they feel like a tent, but they aren't rolling up under my boobies all the live long day. this post is just another embarrassing public service announcement,  in case you didn't feel complete in knowing about how my bits were doing today...

5 comments:

Sarah Young said...

I had three pair and I still get excited when they are clean because I now have the body of a truck driver and no baby in the belly to blame it on anymore. So when I don't have to squeeze my fat rolls into regular undies it makes me blissfully happy!

Aimee said...

Ha! Go splurge and get some more... you'll want them after the baby comes, promise. Connor is how old now, and I still wear mine. ;) Only pairs that stay tucked in!

Beth said...

Ha Ha! Ok so I'm starting to understand this statement, and I'm not even that far along yet. I keep thinking...how soon is too soon to buy bigger undies. I agree with Aimee go buy some more!

Tori said...

you know, I never bought a single pair of prego undies. I guess I will never know the bliss of prego undies. :) Hey, if I can remember, I'll put the bassinet in the van and bring it this weekend. (do you like the "if I can remember" bit, not promising anything)

tiburon said...

I think you look FANTASTIC!