12.22.2009

fesitval of food

*monkey bread*mint chocolate cookies*apple crisp*filets for Christmas dinner*loaded baked potatoes*pumpkin pie*artichoke dip*sausage dip*pepperoni pizza dip*white chili*tara's killer baked potato soup*jubilee cookies [my favorite, i learned from my dad]*cheese soup on christmas eve with garrett's family, a time honored tradition*my dad's frittata*garrett's omelettes*caramel pops, again*steak dinner @ texas roadhouse with garrett's family*wassail*

apparently my world really does revolve around food.

i can't think of anything else. we've already started making goodies. i am really enjoying cooking right now. it is making me feel so festive. i love it even more when garrett's home to help. i just love doing anything with him.

this christmas is very different for me, but i'm feeling the start of many new traditions for our little family. i'm loving it. so many dips, so little time. i wish we had the whole week off to celebrate & eat together. i think i'll also make buckeyes the week after christmas. [heather, i need that recipe - please!]

merry christmas everyone.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pepporoni dip? I need that. And buckeyes are in your binder from Ned.

Anonymous said...

That was Holly, fyi.

Hayley said...

i thought the jubilees were, too. but i can't find them. i'll look for the buckers, but then i might hit you up for them too, ms anonymous.

garrett said...

I can't wait for all that good food! I also can't wait for starting our own Christmas traditions together. I love you!

Holly O. said...

I was anonymous because I was on my phone. It wouldn't let me log in so I said said naughty words and left my comment as anonymous.

Mom said...

We had a very Merry Christmas by phone. Loved our time together this morning.

Schagel Family said...

All that food sounds so good. I will have to try some of the recipes. I am sorry you were and are sick. I am glad you are feeling better. Have a great New Years.

tiburon said...

Wow - I just gained 10 pounds.

I would like one of each please :)