8.30.2009

up big cottonwood canyon

jared and liz invited us to go up big cottonwood canyon tonight for a picnic dinner. it was a delightful evening. even though a bug attacked me when i was trying to take a picture of me & the boy.

we enjoyed a little nature...

madeline was taking anyone she could get on special walks to "sneaky holes"

bradley was being sweet and talking lots. he even gave me some kisses.

this is where the bug attacked me. i was just trying to take a picture - as demonstrated on the right - but on the left, the bug went in between my sunglasses & started crawling on my eye area. i kinda freaked. but i was so entertained by the picture, that i had to blog it. garrett was flipping through the camera and burst out laughing when he saw this one...

10 comments:

garrett said...

It was pretty fun! And that picture is pretty awesome. ;)

Elizabeth Ward. said...

I laughed and my eyes leaked a little when I saw the side by side of the bug picture. Funny Funny Funny. Thanks for going up with us.I wish we could have stayed longer.

Shelley~Maren said...

Ok, how cute is Bradley! How have you not eaten him for breakfast already? Oh my goodness that boy is a sweetheart! Too bad about that killer bug. lol Makes for a good memory though!

rychelle said...

the bug attack had me cracking up!

(but i was laughing WITH you not AT you)

Holly O. said...

He's looking so big already!

MiaKatia said...

You two are so cute and you nice/nephew are adorable!!! A bug in my sun glasses would have freaked me out.

Heather said...

I can't believe that's the same little baby, he is so big! Good times, bugs and all :)

tara said...

your hair is adorable.

so is your bug picture. hah!

Mom said...

Cute hair, Hayley. Glad you had a fun picnic. This is my favorite time of the year for eating out. It is cooler and I do enjoy a picnic in a light jacket.

Jared said...

My new favorite thing today is that your mom "enjoys a picnic in a light jacket."