3.26.2009

i miss him...

i am not happy this very moment. i just woke up (late) to find a stream of emails between my mom and dad. my dad is in moscow. apparently he fell on some ice & now is in a sling. he hurt his shoulder, it's not dislocated, i guess it's just bruised. which is supposedly good. but not good for a girl who can't talk to her dad. not good for him, cause he can't tie his shoes. this picture was taken at christmas at heather's. my dad made our yummy breakfast. i think he looks absolutely adorable in this picture. i love that you can see so much sass and personality in his expression.

if you have to talk to me today, realize that i'm a little short tempered because of this news. it freaks me out that he's over there anyway. throw in an accident? i'm beside myself.

love you dad

4 comments:

Holly O. said...

hims cute. hims okay.

tiburon said...

Awwww I hope he is okay! Sending positive vibes his way :)

Heather said...

He will be okay Hayley, but I know...I hate that he is hurt too!

Suzie said...

Of course your dad has all that personality. Look at his girls?

Hope he's doing well. Sending the love!