1.09.2016

books read in 2015

  • The Girl on the Train by: Paula Hawkins [15] ****
  • Paper Towns by: John Green [14] ***
  • The Invention of Wings by: Sue Monk Kidd [13] ****
  • Go Set a Watchman by; Harper Lee [12] ***
  • To Kill A Mockingbird by: Harper Lee [11] *****
  • The Good Girl by: Mary Kubica [10] ****
  • Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by: J.K. Rowling [9] *****
  • The Secrets of Midwives by: Sally Hepworth [8] ****
  • Hope; A Memoir or Survival in Cleveland by: Amanda Berry and Gina DeJesus [7] ***
  • Prodigy by: Marie Lu [6] ***
  • Legend by: Marie Lu [5] ***
  • The Duff by: Kody Keplinger [4] ***
  • The Rose Garden by: Susanna Kearsley [3] ***
  • I've Got Your Number by: Sophie Kinsella [2] ***
  • The Girl You Left Behind by: Jojo Moyes [1] ****


This was a slow reading year for me. Back pain and a very rough pregnancy kept me from being able to focus. i probably started more than double the amount of books I finished. Oh well. I literally did not finish a book after Tommy was born in September. 

And since I never blog on this blog anymore, look before for past years. 

No comments: