9.30.2008

my 8

Natalie did this tonight & i enjoyed... so while garrett's on the treadmill, i'm doing this tag.

8 Favorite TV shows...

1. The Shield
2. The Office
3. Chuck
4. How I Met Your Mother
5. Grey's Anatomy
6. Two and a Half Men
7. The Ellen DeGeneres Show
8. Arrested Development

8 Favorite Restaurants...
1. The Dodo
2. Chili's
3. Kneaders
4. Frankly Yours
5. Lou Malnati's
6. Cafe Rio (Duh Hayley)
7. In 'n Out (this is a new love, but definitely a worthy one)
8. Texas Roadhouse - or any other steak place

8 things that happened yesterday...
1. i turned my alarm off at 5. (already had back up planned)
2. hit snooze at least once at 6
3. missed talking to my mom on the way to school
4. texted garrett instead
5. read a couple of books to my students
6. snuggled and watched a movie with garrett
7. read a few pages in my book. that's not enough!
8. stayed up later than i should've

8 things to look forward to...
1. the wedding
2. the reception
3. leaving the reception
4. the honeymoon
5. a few days off in october
6. going off track in december
7. garrett's birthday
8. my sleepover on friday with annie

8 things I love about Fall...
1. sleeping with blankets on
2. jeans & not sweating to death in them
3. the return of tv
4. thanksgiving
5. the changing of the leaves
6. seeing snow in the mountain tops
7. from here on out - garrett's birthday
8. football

8 things on my wishlist...
1. apparently these silicone baking sheets (see hojo - i recognized)
2. to not have pizza face for the wedding
3. to lose chuck before the wedding
4. that my parents will get home safely
5. that connor would call me on the phone
6. whiter teeth
7. that they'd make a calorie free regular dr pepper. not diet. ick. i'd sooner die.
8. we registered at target last weekend... so i guess you can look there to figure out what i/we want.

8 people I tag...
1. Brittany
2. Kate
3. Shawnie
4. Karyn
5. Shelley
6. Brookey
7. Krystal
8. Easy Breezy Brie

3 comments:

Holly O. said...

Those are fun. I should probably do it too, but I don't think I will. RAAAAAR.

Tiburon said...

Love your 8's.

I need to get on this!

Carter Family said...

Thanks! I love reading this kind of stuff from friends.