6.03.2013

may was a giant failure

i logged 2 workouts in may. and they were pathetic. i've gained weight back. i'm really ticked at myself.

life is hard right now and i've spent way too much time this last month indulging myself with comfort food. i wish i had the energy to fight life's difficulties with being super strong, but i think i'm suffering from a little situational depression. and we all know that depression doesn't encourage productivity.

i'm going to try to rededicate myself though. calorie counting starts today. more veggies, less donuts. more movement, more green smoothies, less eating my misery away.

5 comments:

Christy said...

Sorry life is hard right now. It is SO hard to stay on track when things are tough. Let me know if there's anything we can do to help!

Amanda Price said...

I am right there with you! Just want to give up.

Beth said...

It's tough, anyone who tells you differently is selling something. I get frustrated and down about our situation sometimes too...it's not easy. Hang in there, and keep trying.

Jen Allyson said...

Hey! Just came over from your comment on my blog (theprojectgirl.com). You can do it! I'm on my 4th week of C25k with a 5k (alpine days) planned in 3 weeks. Having the goal of the actual race has helped me get out of bed more than a few times. My eating varies week to week. Some weeks I'm super dedicated, and some I'm just trying to keep it to one "treat' per day. I've lost 27lbs since march, and trying to overall make some little changes that lead to big changes that lead to better health, wellness, and fitness. Most of all, I think having a positive attitude is the best thing I can do for myself. You CAN do it!

Jen Allyson said...

Hey! Just came over from your comment on my blog (theprojectgirl.com). You can do it! I'm on my 4th week of C25k with a 5k (alpine days) planned in 3 weeks. Having the goal of the actual race has helped me get out of bed more than a few times. My eating varies week to week. Some weeks I'm super dedicated, and some I'm just trying to keep it to one "treat' per day. I've lost 27lbs since march, and trying to overall make some little changes that lead to big changes that lead to better health, wellness, and fitness. Most of all, I think having a positive attitude is the best thing I can do for myself. You CAN do it!