11.30.2012

"announcements, invitations & cards"

let me introduce you to my latest stroke of genius. yes, i'm tooting my own horn today, because i'm thrilled with what i just put together. my sister, holly, deserves a lot of credit for this idea - she kind of planted the idea in my head a long time ago & it has been brewing and she has done most of the work in this album, from photography to design.  i tell you - you don't need to be talented, you just need a talented sister! i welcome you to a mini-portfolio for hojo: 
i've saved copies of all of our christmas cards and other announcements. holly told me i should a long time ago, like when she designed mikey's birth announcement... so i finally decided to go get a little photo album at the target, and then i designed this title page with the help of aimee's generosity of freebies on her blog. then i just put things in chronological order and here we go...
 i love it. love. love. love.
 i took quick photos with my phone, so these are not the best quality pictures...
 i know you're jealous you didn't come up with this idea...
 i'm just excited that i've got all of these things still. now i just have to maintain upkeep.
 i've already got this year's christmas card across from the mickey invite, but since they're not out in the mail yet, you don't get to see that!!! i'm so tricky!

as holly said, "i love memory keeping!" it is true, i agree with her. 

4 comments:

Beth said...

I love this cute idea...too bad I wasn't as diligent at keeping copies like you. I want to get a better view when we see you tomorrow.

Holly O. said...

Damnit, I love this!!!

Kristin Jones said...

Cute idea. Love!!

Aimee said...

such a good idea! i'm going to make an album, too! :)