i took pictures and measurements this morning. if i have great success this month, i might even post the pictures. this mornings picture was fugly, believe that. so it'll have to be a great change to be willing to do it.
in addition to the shred, i've set a few other goals for this next month. here goes:
- goal loss: 10 pounds and 10 inches all together. i lost a little over 10 pounds already since january, during fgi8. i was thrilled with this. i want to keep doing a lot of those same things.
- no more than 3 misses of the 31 day shred.
- get through week 5 in my couch to 5k training. going beyond this won't be discouraged.
- drink at least 64 ounces of water per day.
- eat at least 5 fruits and veggies a day.
i used an old food tracker that i had printed that had at least 31 boxes on it. its my new way of tracking. i'm marking the days i do the shred by what level i do. i'm marking the days i do the 5k training. i'm marking the water & food. journaling helps me a lot. and writing down my goals.
by the way: i'm wearing a size smaller jeans & already they're starting to be too big. i might be close to going down another size in jeans. this is so encouraging.
do the shred with me!