3.21.2012

operation: unfatty myself continued

i am starting the shred today. i'm totally inspired by mama laughlin's results. here's her post. btw-she's my new favorite blogger.

i took pictures and measurements this morning. if i have great success this month, i might even post the pictures. this mornings picture was fugly, believe that. so it'll have to be a great change to be willing to do it.

in addition to the shred, i've set a few other goals for this next month.  here goes:
  • goal loss: 10 pounds and 10 inches all together. i lost a little over 10 pounds already since january, during fgi8. i was thrilled with this. i want to keep doing a lot of those same things.
  • no more than 3 misses of the 31 day shred. 
  • get through week 5 in my couch to 5k training. going beyond this won't be discouraged. 
  • drink at least 64 ounces of water per day.
  • eat at least 5 fruits and veggies a day.
i used an old food tracker that i had printed that had at least 31 boxes on it. its my new way of tracking. i'm marking the days i do the shred by what level i do. i'm marking the days i do the 5k training. i'm marking the water & food. journaling helps me a lot. and writing down my goals.

by the way: i'm wearing a size smaller jeans & already they're starting to be too big. i might be close to going down another size in jeans. this is so encouraging. 

do the shred with me! 

2 comments:

Elizabeth Ward said...

I'll do it with you!

I will start on Monday.

I tried level 3 last week. considerably harder then level 2. Holy Moly!

Beth said...

way to go Hayley! The shred is tough, but I saw great results too...at least with inches. I'm really focusing on my food right now as that seems to be my big hang up. I can exercise till the cows come home, but nothing works like eating really well. Good luck with your goals! I look forward to seeing all your progress.