2.09.2012

musics. i just have to share

i love when there's an artist that i like, like florence + the machine that every song i hear on the radio or wherever is good. their first album, lungs - i liked all of the hits, but never just listened to the whole album. but i liked them enough that when their 2nd album came out, we bought it. and i listened my little heart out. and i LOVE the whole entire album. love it. my favorite time to listen is when it is just mikey and i in the car and i don't hold back at all. i belt it out along with her. and yes, i refer to her as flo
i wasn't disappointed when ingrid's new album came out. i knew i wouldn't be. i love that girl. this album is heavier. i love it. i feel like if i've told you before to listen to her and you haven't, that i should think long and hard about why we're friends and possibly consider doing the block out. that's how strongly i feel about her. buy her albums. support this woman that i feel like i would be friends with. 
my friend aimee at sprikspace [wh by the way is so incredibly generous and creative] has never led me astray. she recently recommended an album to me. i got on hold from the library for it. as soon as i popped that cd in my car the other day when i picked it up, i thought to myself, "that aimee-sprik-space, she's a genius!" [aimee, that's what garrett calls you & it has started to stick... hehe. he gives lots of people little nicknames to help himself remember names...] i have fallen for those guys named the head and the heart. i'm definitely a fan of this cd and i won't be returning it a day sooner than necessary to the library. [and then there will be a purchase, duh.]

 so there you have it folks. this is my good deed of the day, sharing with you peeps. 

get these three albums. someway, somehow. don't make me tell you again.

4 comments:

Aimee said...

Awwww... so glad you liked it! :) love the nickname too.

Heather said...

thanks Hayley. I do love Ingrid. I'll give the others a try as well. I don't think you have lead me astray yet!

Holly O. said...

I downloaded the heart one today. The others...I already love. Yo.

Holly O. said...

And thank you.