11.14.2011

day 13: me & 13 things

13 very important beautifiers...  1) flat iron - though i only use that for my fringe these days. 2) eye lash curler. 3) hair rubber band. i can't do without these guys. 4) tooth brush - to keep the cavities away. 5) phomollient - momma like the smell. 6) confixor - momma likey that it keeps my hair sort of under control. 7) oil mattifier - for my greasy forehead. 8) age defying eye cream. duh. 9) eye primer - to keep the eye shadow in place. 10) oil free moisturizer - cause i have a few crazy dry spots of skin that so far only this bad boy can take care of. 11) aveda mosscara - P-dub introduced me to this & i enjoy. 12) eye liner - taupe. 13) eye shadow brush. everyone should have a nice set of brushes for their makeup. they just should. it makes a difference.

i'm not saying i'm pretty, but i do get complimented on my eyes & i have a few tricks. but these things help me. i'm 32 and i don't want to age my skin, so for almost 10 years, i've been using age defying products. i like when things make my hair smell good - cause i can't always keep the frizz away. anyways...

2 comments:

Beth said...

Very clever! Oh and you are beautiful Hayley!

Holly O. said...

I love to see your "things"! You'd think I know them all because we are sisters...but the mascara is new to me. You are the WOMAN! xoxo