11.02.2011

day 1: self-portrait

i think this was supposed to be done in october, according to wherever i found it. i think on pinterest. i can't remember and i'm still a little sicky from yesterday. [stomach flu has pretty much wiped us all out in the last 3 days.] i managed to get a picture yesterday, but i didn't have the energy to sit at my computer to post. so today is catch up day.
my self portrait is kinda forced. believe me, you do not want to know what my face looked like yesterday. [not that it is any better yet today.] my foot is in the picture. along with the feet of my 2 favorite people.

oh & i'm going to try and find a few minutes later today to download halloween pictures, so don't worry, mamasita.

4 comments:

garrett said...

I'm excited to see your photos! Awesome awesome.

Beth said...

I want to do this too. 2mind qif I `barrow?

Beth said...

finn tried to help me with that last post

Hayley said...

do it, beth!