10.20.2011

pay close attention to his expression in the last picture...





what do you do with a face so cute? even when he's sick, he's always delightful in the tubby. right before i left to go to recipe club last night, garrett had mikey in the tub & he was being too cute. so i grabbed the camera. when i got home, garrett told me that before going to bed, he was kinda crying for "momma" and that melted my heart. he seems to be feeling better today, although i think his cold is moving into his lungs a little more. he's coughing a little bit and seems a little wheezy. we'll keep an eye on that. 

3 comments:

garrett said...

I love that last picture! Tubby time is so fun!

Katey said...

His pictures never fail to put a smile on my face! He's such a cute kid. I love the last post picture of his dirty face and his smile with teeth. I show these pictures to other people who don't know you guys, just to prove that you have one of the cutest kids alive :)

Hayley said...

thanks, katey - we sure do enjoy him. the stuff on his face in the last pictures was his lunch - yogurt. my parents thought it was snot. :)