yes. i know. cutest damn birthday banner you've ever seen.
please, people - contain yourselves. no you can not eat him for dinner. [he's mine!]
...a close up on a few of my absolute favorites...
a few things:
- yes, i realize the banner is up over a week early. i don't care. it probably won't be coming down september 12th, either. i love it.
- i got the pattern pieces over on sprik space. [if you haven't discovered aimee yet, you are really missing out. she's talented, genuinely nice and she shares!!!]
- we had a lot of fun using glitter glue.
- thanks to garrett for stringing up and hanging the banner.
- i got the idea from this website [sorry holly and aimee, i can't remember where i found the idea, but i'm pretty sure it was from one of you.]
- birthday party plans are in full developmental swing. i'm so excited.
- holly designed the invitations for me & i absolutely love them. a copy will be included in project life. i will share the invitation on his birthday with pictures from his birthday party.
- speaking of project life, as of yesterday morning, i was 5 months behind in journaling in the real book. that was very overwhelming. yesterday, i knocked out 2 months. i can spend a few more naps and evening hours and get caught up. i have a goal to have his book as complete as possible for his birthday, so people can look at it while they're visiting. garrett and i might be the only ones interested, but it is important to me to have ready.
- i can not believe mikey is almost 1 year old. this year has FLOWN by. i have loved every non NICU moment of it, too. this baby is such a blessing.