4.04.2011

more weekly meal plans

have i mentioned that i use this meal planner/grocery shopping list? i'm pretty sure i got it from Liz.
last week a few items didn't get made, so they're making their appearances this week. 

this afternoon, i was talking to my friend kristin on gmail. she gave me some encouraging advice about exercising...  so now i've got a new goal: exercise every morning after mikey goes back to bed. then shower. so that when he wakes up again for real, for the day - i'm ready to go. cause mikey wakes up sometime between 5-7 and eats, but then always goes back to bed until between 8 - 9. so... i'm doing it. my goal is to get in 3 miles and then shower. no more jumping back into bed for me!

i want progress. i'm feeling motivated.

5 comments:

Beth said...

I'm motivated with you! Sounds great. you have to tell me how you cook all that crazy food like brussel sprouts and cocousssesesssss or whatever. I get scared when I see that word cause I have no idea how to make it. Seriously, I see it in a recipe and I'm moving on. Plus I don't know how Roy will take all the unusual food. My menu-
Split pea soup w/ rolls
Taco Salad
Pita Pizzas w/ side salad
Chicken Enchiladas/ corn
Cream o' Broc soup
Salsa Beef Skillet/ green beans.
what do you think? Trying to eat less meat.

Hayley said...

i'm not so sure about the brussel sprouts myself, beth - as a kid, i hated them. but garrett likes them & i should try them again.

i've also never made couscous, but i'm not too afraid of it. it is sorta like a pasta/rice little pebble. i think it tastes delicious.

i think your menu sounds delicious though. i'm trying to do a variety of meats, not just chicken. and all lean.

Amy said...

You just made me really hungry . . .I wonder what I have in my fridge . . .

Amy said...

You just made me really hungry . . .I wonder what I have in my fridge . . .

Kristin Jones said...

I'll be checking in tomorrow!!