- monday - fend night (garrett will eat leftovers) because i've got bookclub.
- tuesday - cayenne chicken with avocado salsa, salad.
- wednesday - black bean & couscous salad, roasted brussel sprouts.
- thursday - baked creamy chicken taquitos, salad
- friday - beef and bean chili (weight watchers recipe)
- saturday - cajun barbeque rub for pork tenderloin (ww, again)
- sunday - ward family night, so who knows.
have i mentioned that i use this meal planner/grocery shopping list? i'm pretty sure i got it from Liz.
last week a few items didn't get made, so they're making their appearances this week.
this afternoon, i was talking to my friend kristin on gmail. she gave me some encouraging advice about exercising... so now i've got a new goal: exercise every morning after mikey goes back to bed. then shower. so that when he wakes up again for real, for the day - i'm ready to go. cause mikey wakes up sometime between 5-7 and eats, but then always goes back to bed until between 8 - 9. so... i'm doing it. my goal is to get in 3 miles and then shower. no more jumping back into bed for me!
i want progress. i'm feeling motivated.