11.24.2010

our afternoon

was lovely. i got started on some thanksgiving appetizer cooking & mikey spent some time in the swing... then his daddy snuggled him. he's a sweet little dude. i'm excited for tomorrow - we'll be enjoying lots of delicious food. we're going to my sister heidi's - i'm taking the apps & a pumpkin cream pie that garrett requested. i was a little worried that tomorrow would be too hectic if i left all of my food prep for the morning, so i got a few things ready to cook, a few things done... and a lot of drool. best be wearing my comfy pants tomorrow!!!

oh and the apps include: pizza dip, spinach & artichoke dip, black bean salsa, deviled eggs, sausage dip, and possibly ham wrapped asparagus spears. i might run out of time and get a little lazy & not do the asparagus. 

4 comments:

Holly O. said...

You are the queen of appetizers! Which reminds me, I have cheese and crackers and a shrimp tray for appetizers. oops!

Holly O. said...

PS, that is a mighty fine picture of you.

Heather B said...

Hayley, I love your hair! So cute! And I'm glad you have your priorities straight: If you have to skip an appetizer, skip the veggie!

Maren said...

I agree with Holly. You're like 10 times cuter as a mom I think. So you KNOW that's just totally off the charts adorable, cause you were already stunning before you were a momma! :) Pinch that boy for me!