10.06.2010

we love mickey & mikey

  •  mikey slept so well last night. i fed him at 9, 1, 5:30, and 9:30. am i lucky or what?
  • during the night, we ran out of newborn diapers, so we moved to size 1. this morning i cried about it.
  • this mickey mouse club onesie is a 0-3 month size, not newborn. another part of the reason there were tears.
  • i'm grateful he's growing and healthy, i just want time to slow down. 
  • i broke out the baby bjorn this morning cause i needed to do a little light cleaning and mikey wanted to be held. he fell asleep after a few minutes. this will be come a regular thing at our house, i promise you.
  • i love my boy.
  • i'm sorry about all of the photo collages. i just can't help it. sometimes when i break out the camera, i can't limit myself to just a few pictures. plus, if no one else, i've got family far away that can enjoy.
  • he's napping right now, so i'm off to finish getting dressed for the day.

5 comments:

Mich and Nate said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE reading everyone of your posts by the way. Your joy in motherhood is just contagious. You really do inspire me, I read some peoples blogs that just complain about their kids all the time. I am totally with you there on taking a million pics, Kade has tons in every single outfit when he was a tiny thing. I am so happy that everything is going so well for you!

Mom said...

Keep those pictures coming. We love them.

garrett said...

Hey, I get to see him every day, and I LOVE looking at pictures of him. :) You do a great job with the pictures!

Judd Family said...

I love your baby. Congratulations, sweetie! (Since I haven't said that before.) I loved looking at your posts of your darling little one. SO SWEET!

Aimee said...

So cute! Personally, I like collages (but you already know that). :) It's an easier way to digest multiple photos with your eyes. Keep 'em coming!