9.21.2010

everyone needs an orange hat and booties

auntie em brought these for mikey last week. oh dear. it was all i could do to not just eat him right up this morning. why oh why does he have to be so cute? oh yeah, to make up for the fact that he wouldn't let me put him down last night. during the day, he will. at night, he will fuss - so i hold him. and basically let him have an open invitation to hook up to the faucet.

i'm sorry if i'm boring anyone with the constant pictures of my baby now. right now there isn't much more going on in life & i'm happily consumed.

9 comments:

Beth said...

You are more than welcome to dish on the cute kid and show us pics galore...it is your blog...no apologies needed.

kate said...

I agree, no need to feel sorry--this is your life now! Enjoy it! He IS adorable, and I think our home could use a little orange!
=-)

Mom said...

I want to kiss that little face.

Suzanne said...

If you had an ugly kid, I might complain. But lucky for you he came out looking good!

Suzie said...

HAYLEY!!! He is so adorable I cannot even stand it. Such a handsome face. I want to smooch on him bigtime.
Hope you are doing well. Are you feeling good?
Sore?
How's yer boobs?

Holly O. said...

Hayley...hims nice.

Jori said...

I wuv him!!! He is so cute!

Alice said...

Congrats on the adorable babe! Love the orange hat :)

Heather said...

So cute!