7.08.2010

oh no... new james avery charms!

the culinary charm. not that i fancy myself some culinary genius, but i do enjoy the kitchen gadget. i learned that from my sister. i have many a drawers of spatulas and spoons. i could easily live the rest of my life without buying another spatula/kitchen accessory, but i guarantee it won't happen.
the onesie. that you could engrave a name on. oh dear. momma do like the onesie.

getting a new james avery catalog is wonderful. i love to pick out charms to add to my wishlist. i love to pick out charms for other people. even people that don't have a charm bracelet and never will. its fun to think "oh so and so would look so cute with that one!" what is even more fun is finding charms that i don't necessarily like in real life, but the charm is so cute that i could almost justify getting it. like here or here. if only money grew on trees.

7 comments:

garrett said...

And to think I almost chucked that catalog before bringing it in from the mail... why are baby things so freakin' cute right now?! Jeez!

Holly O. said...

I still don't have one, but everytime you post, I think I NEED one.

Jan said...

SO cute. I love James Avery. I was just there getting Natalie her new little girl charm -- and I want it all.

Tori said...

Okay, so now Taylor thinks she needs all the western ones! And the pump, ballet shoes, purse and lipstick. Cute stuff.

Jori said...

That onesie is so sweet.

Mom said...

That onesie is a keeper. Hmmmm....

Heather said...

Loving those too. I drove past the store the other day and thought about the kitchen one, I saw it in the catalog too. But didn't go in to get it. Mine is full, I think I might have to take one off...or get another bracelet hahahaha