6.16.2010

a few thoughts

*i feel sad today. don't really know what about, but i cried this morning. poor students. *part of the reason i'm sad is that i'm just plain tired. and i am overwhelmed about the amount of things i need to do in just a little over 2 weeks. and i think that pregnancy hormones kinda suck sometimes. *the new mattress came today. garrett texted and said it is big. i hope so. we need big. *still don't know when the rest of the furniture will be delivered. *garrett keeps getting bloody noses. and no, i'm not punching him. they worry me. 2 last night, 1 so far today. *i love my planner. feel like i'm so much more productive since i started using it. *am craving olive garden salad. something fierce. *sorta ordered my diaper bag yesterday. a student's grandma has a business & after a really cool christmas present, i kinda knew i wanted to see what else she had. i think i hit the jackpot. i picked fabrics and style. it involves orange & blue. i'm really excited for it. *sometimes i think about how much i can't wait to just hold and smell my little baby & it makes me cry. lets hope i got the "little" right. *scheduled birthing classes this week. they start in july. i'm excited. i hope they're worth it. [time wise. moneywise, too - although they're not expensive.] *my dad is in africa again & i miss him. *i'm so proud of garrett and all of his hard work from the last week or so. building things - either out of scratch or following complicated directions. *his comment about the palsy-ed entertainment center might've made me pee a little. *i love being married to a funny person. *i also love being married to someone who makes dinner when i'm tired. without complaining. *going to the zoo when it is warm [not even hot] at 26 weeks pregnant isn't smart. soooo tired. still. 24 hours later. *people keep telling me i don't even look pregnant from behind. well, that's good, cause i'm pregnant not in my ass. just my belly. *regular pants are just getting too tight. luckily i got that maternity bandy thing. but even that isn't my favorite. *cause maternity pants are just too big. can't keep them up. who'd have thought that'd be such an issue? me not being able to keep my pants up. *my arms are peeling. gross. *my nose got a little sunburned again yesterday. *my scalp is also peeling. now i look like i've got dandruff. yuck. *brainstorming nursery ideas with liz the other night made me so excited, i can barely stand it. if only i could just spend, spend, spend. i'm such a one tracker lately. *when garrett blogs, he takes about an hour to do a post. when i blog, i take about 15 minutes. maybe. maybe it is because i don't use capital letters.

4 comments:

garrett said...

I just love you. And I'm glad I married a funny person, too. i'm pregnant not in my ass. just my belly." And it's not my captal letters... I don't know what my problem is! I try to be fast, and I'm just not. Oh well.

Aimee said...

I'm really curious about the diaper bag you speak of... and how the nursery will turn out. Looking forward to seeing pictures!

Beth said...

I'm always up for olive garden salad. I'm sorry you've been sad...I know you got a lot on your plate, but I know you make it through like you always do. I too am curious about your cute diaper bag and nursery ideas.

Hayley said...

i'll post pictures and links of the bag when i get it. cute cute cute.