4.15.2010

sweet whisperings

one of my favorite things in the world is listening to garrett whisper to my belly/the baby. he always says nice things to the baby. and he always tells him to grow healthy and to be good to me. and then he ends with "but don't grow too big. only 7 and a half pounds." cause while we want this kid born healthy, i'm terrified of birthing a hippo. [remember, we were both over 9 pound babies.] i love that garrett's always looking out for me.

p.s. did you know that we find out this baby's gender next wednesday?! i can't wait.

8 comments:

garrett said...

Every now and then I tell the baby it's because the doctor said so. Because during one of our appointments, he said the baby wasn't allowed to get that big. :)

Love you! Can't wait for next Wednesday!

Jori said...

Hooray! I can't wait to find out what you are having. I am so glad you have such a nice husband.

Jan said...

Yay!! Can't wait to hear the news next week - -and again, I love that you and Garrett have each other. I already love you and at this point, him too 'cause he makes you so happy.

Suzie said...

That is one lucky baby, my friends.

Can't wait 'til next week!

giddy!

Beth said...

I can't freak'n wait! Little baby ward...it's a wonderful thing.

tiburon said...

I cannot wait to find out! Since I couldn't be there for the conception, hows about I come with you to the ultrasound appt?

;)

Julie said...

CUTE! Actually I just checked your blog to see if you have found out yet. Wednesday huh? How exciting. I am so thrilled for you both!

Maren said...

I'm catching up on blogs... Interesting you said this "and he always tells him to grow healthy" you called the baby a "him" even before you knew he was a he! Very cool!