4.16.2010

hugs in the form of onesies

yesterday, i came home to find a little bag o' goodies on my counter waiting for me. from a very generous friend who gave us a reward for making a baby. here are the contents of that bag o' goodies:i can't believe it sometimes. we're going to have a baby. and he/she is going to be little. and smell soooo good. [most of the time] it was a good reminder for me that all of this feeling like h.e.double.hockey.sticks is worth it. oh and the other onesies say "i heart mommy" and "i heart daddy" i can't wait to kiss on this kid.

thank you, tib. you never do anything but shock me with your friendship and generosity.

3 comments:

garrett said...

I already want to kiss on that baby, seeing a little onsie that says "I heart mommy" on it! Can't wait to put him/her in those things! Thanks, Tib. Sorry I was slow coming to the door. Glad you stayed until I got there!

Beth said...

What fun! I love suprise goodies. We'll have to get you a lot more of that goodness the closer you get to seeing the lil' one.

tiburon said...

I am so glad you like them! I have been such a loser (since I have had them for THREE months!) and just gotten them over to you.

CANNOT WAIT to find out what you are having :)

Congrats again!!