3.01.2010

pardon the v word on the picture

11 weeks. crazy. the baby is the size of a fig. already, he is getting way too big :) yes, i have a deep rooted fear of giving birth to a mammoth baby. garrett and i were both 9+ pound babies. and, have you seen that boys head? i love him & i'm glad he's smart, but his head is ginormous. yes, i refer to the baby as he. cause i hate calling this human being an it. so i'd rather be wrong than calling him it. it is for a thing. not a person. even if he is a little alien growing inside of me wreaking havoc on my body.

here's the crazy thing - as far as my normal bodily list of complaints, pre-pregnancy wise: i haven't had many headaches, my back hasn't been hurting. and my IBS hasn't been as bad, either. i'll spare further details on that.

also, my antibiotic seems to be kicking quite nicely, too. i'm still congested, but doing a little better every day. and my snot is clear all of a sudden, instead of the dark green, infection color. yes, enjoy that little bit of information. you are welcome.

7 comments:

Julie said...

LOVE the picture- I forward these to Brent every week and ask him about them- he just admitted that he deletes them- what a punk! So glad to hear that things are going well. Hope you aren't sick much longer.

Beth said...

Love all the T.M.I! glad your feeling better!

Mom said...

Glad you are getting better. Traveling will be much easier if you are feeling good.

garrett said...

Please bless Hayley continues to get better and even her ear stops hurting. Love you, Hayley! I hoe you just feel better and better every day!

Aimee said...

You'll probably be one of those lucky ones with luscious locks and clear, glowing skin, too. :) Not me... it was like the puberty I never had! Glad you're starting to feel better!

Maren said...

My snot is clear too, and the sinus pressure is nearly gone. Hurrah for that! Hurrah for your clear snot too! YAY!

Jori said...

Awwwww you have a little fig on board! Glad your snot is getting clearer.