3.03.2010

fish are friends, not food

my husband is bite-able. sometimes i can resist the urge to bite, others i can't. last night, he was smelling good & there was a hunk of flesh i wanted to sink my teeth into. i resisted. then i said out loud, "fish are friends, not food." in other words, "garrett is my husband, not a chew toy." it was hard. but i think i turned out a little more successful than bruce did. there was no intervention. i will keep saying it though - it is his fault for being so delicious.

6 comments:

Maren said...

I'm kind of a biter too... Kudos for resisting! He might let you bite him today though! :)

100 Percent Cottam said...

wait 'til you have that baby to bite on. i guarantee you won't be able to resist.

Mom said...

I love that picture. It startled me when it first flashed up.

Holly O. said...

Gnaw away.

Sorry Garrett.

Schagel Family said...

I love you. You are so great! I am so glad that you are feeling better and that everything is going well. Have a great time back home!!!

tiburon said...

True story.