2.10.2010

things are good

*my dad made it back from AFRICA safely. he was in 2 fairly dangerous countries in my opinion, i don't much like him being international, without phone access. i seriously don't like him going to dangerous places*my mom's recovering very nicely from her back surgery. after over 4 months of being flat in bed & in miserable pain. today was her first day back to work. go neddie!*my sister's family got very good news today. it made me do the ugly cry a couple of times*my husband just took a new job. good opportunity for him, i'm so proud. which means we will probably need to move to a bigger house sometime this year*i have a friend who is pregnant. i won't say who it is, but i'm so excited for her, i could scream*we go to chicago in less than a month...*i'm in love with modern family*life is altogether just good right now. i'm thankful for all of my many blessings*

that's all. my day just wouldn't be complete without expressing how happy i am right now.

9 comments:

garrett said...

i'm happy, too!!! thanks for giving thanks. :)

Jan said...

Yay!! I love hearing how happy you are. Makes me happy too!

tiburon said...

Hooray for Ned!

And the new job!

And a new house!

And new spawn!

And Chicago!

So glad you are happy :)

Sir Thomas AKA (Winters Reaper) said...

yeah its safe to say... stir clear of certain places in africa...

Beth said...

Life is good indeed. The Hoffman's are very happy for all the new and wonderful things in the life of the Wards!

Mom said...

Chicago is waiting for the Wards to hit town.

Holly O. said...

I am setting Tivo right this minute for Modern Family.

Heather said...

I love good news days!

Aimee said...

I kinda figured there was some major happiness piece you were leaving out of this post... ;)