2.24.2010

moving...

our house went on the market yesterday, officially. with garrett's new job and a baby coming, we're quickly outgrowing that little ol' place. i moved in almost 6 years ago, as a single girl at 25. i am pretty proud of the accomplishment of buying a house all by myself. i have loved that place, even more since i spent the first year of marriage there. we've painted, we've improved, we've made it our little home. in many ways, i'll be very sad to leave that place. but in just as many ways, i'm so excited to move on & expand our family. and i must say, that with how sick i've been, i haven't been super about keeping house these last few weeks. thank heavens for garrett, who spent the better part of this last weekend cleaning. i wasn't up for it, but he went above and beyond. we're show ready because of that boy. thank you garrett. you never cease to amaze me. and, our agent [who is also my sister] called last night. someone is coming to look today, already. i know that this doesn't mean anything really - but it is good news to me. 24 hours on the market & we've got someone nibbling. momma likey this! say a few prayers that we can sell. and that we can find. hell, while you're at it, that my cold will get better, too. so i can stand to maintain what garrett did for the cleaning part.

9 comments:

Jan said...

Yay for you guys! Now I'm hoping for a very quick sale! Love it!

Suzie said...

That is completely exciting. Not the sick part-but yes on the expansion of the fam.
How neat.

(prayers? you got it!)

Beth said...

I'm way excited for you guys too. So many good things have come your way....and that makes me very happy. New kid, New good job, and soon to be new home. I'm hoping for a quick and easy sale for you guys and a swift recovery with your cold. GOOD LUCK!

Aimee said...

Ch..ch..changes! Exciting changes coming your way!! Hope all goes well with the SALE of your home, and that you feel better real soon (it does get better... usually. ;)

Suzanne said...

BOO! Hiss! Don't leave me with the drunk sluts! But good luck with the selling. A new house is always exciting!

100 Percent Cottam said...

congrats! so excited for you guys, and to hear where you're going next.

Holly O. said...

I know a great house in Santa Clara!!!!

Mom said...

It will happen and I'm crossing my fingers for a quick sale. Lots of happy memories in your home.

Kristin Jones said...

Good luck with everything!