2.02.2010

clemmies


dear clemmies,

i'm just not ready for you to be gone for the season. please tell me that my trip to the store last night wasn't accurate. please tell me my store was just out & that tonight when i go to a different store, i'll find an abundance of you. and for a few more months. you're pretty much the only thing that i enjoy lately. you've replaced oreos, brownies, soda & all manner of junk in my diet. you're the new candy to me. please, please don't abandon me now.

sincerely,
hayley

9 comments:

garrett said...

I'm hoping it was just some sort of mix up, too. :( Please let there be more clemmies!!

Mom said...

We have them in Chicago. I don't think they are gone yet. Actually I don't think anything ever disappears entirely now that the US buys so much from Chili and Mexico, etc. I saw cherries yesterday for $4.99 lb.

Aimee said...

Yes, we do still have them in Chicago! I've seen them at Costco, SuperTarget, & Meijer. Though, they're not as good as they were earlier in the season.

Sarah Young said...

i love those little boogers too!

tara said...

I'm pretty sure costco had them ALL year last year. I love them too, and so do my kids. they are the perfect snack.

Holly O. said...

My Costco has them all the time. Your store was just out!

Jori said...

i just got a yucko bag of them at costco on sat. they are usually so good. I'm worried that means they are coming to an end too!

Kai and Amy said...

I adore clemmies! My life has not been the same since I found them.

tiburon said...

Costco still has them.

I have been eating them like a freak.