1.17.2010

one incredible year

i came home friday afternoon to 2 dozen gorgeous roses and a husband waiting for me. i was so excited to get to spend 3 whole days with him. you see, weekends are my favorite now. no work, we just get to be together. and this was a special weekend. our first anniversary. i can't believe one whole year has gone by since i was sealed to him forever. it has been the best year of my life, also the quickest. i'm so lucky i found someone so wonderful. i thank my lucky stars everyday.

Garrett, i know you're sick today & that isn't fun. but i love the guilt-free excuse we now have to snuggle in bed all day together. i hope i'm taking half as good of care of you as you take of me when i'm sicky. thank you for being everything for me. my best friend and husband. i couldn't ask for more. i love you with all of my heart. happy anniversary.

7 comments:

Jori said...

Happy Anniversary!!! I'm so happy for you both!

Holly O. said...

Happy Anniversary!

Aimee said...

Awww... Happy Anniversary!!

Beth said...

Happy anniversary! Thanks for being such great "married friends". We wish you all the more happiness in the years to come!

TheFirstWard said...

Happy Anniversay to both of you!

Maren said...

Happy Anniversary Hayls! :) Love you!

pammy said...

Wow! Congrats Hayley! So happy that you found someone as great as Garrett! I am glad he is taking good care of you!