1.18.2010

italian meatball heaven

[photo via pioneer woman herself]

i made this tonight. i saw it on pioneer woman's blog this morning & it just sounded so tasty. it didn't let down in the least, in fact - i'd say it was better than expected. i'm quickly falling in love with that pioneer woman [i realize like 2 years after everyone else, but i've always been a late bloomer.] everything of her's i've tried - i've fallen in love with. delicious. and, even better - this soup is only 4 weight watchers point per serving. momma likey even more!!!

oh & why didn't i know about this: buying a block of parmesan cheese is better than pre shredded. why oh why does it have to smell so yummy? i might've gone a little overboard. might've bumped it up a point or two. shhh. don't tell.

6 comments:

Heather said...

I have already printed this recipe out and plan on making it soon.

Holly O. said...

So glad it was a goody!

tara said...

i'm just figuring her out too hayley. don't feel bad. she's intriguing to me, and that recipe looks SUPER. it's on my list.

Beth said...

This is so on my list of recipes to make this weekend. Making a bunch a dinners and than freezing them in the correct portion sizes. Maybe that'll stop me from eating my wieght in food...or not! Keep giving us more food ideas I love it!

Heather said...

I made it tonight and it was GOOD!!

tiburon said...

Oooo that one looks yummy. I might just give it a try!

Thanks!