12.04.2009

he might be

garrett just had his finger in his mouth so i asked what was wrong. we'd just finished snacking on this devilishly delicious treat that i got the recipe for at school this week... it involves corn pops [not the cereal] and caramel. you can't go wrong. bribe me & i might share. he said, "i bit the hell out of my cheek." so i said, "why?" so he said "cause i might be retarded." i laughed til i cried. if he is, can i trade him back for a new model? wildly inappropriate, i know. my apologies.

4 comments:

Jared said...

Buyer beware. I am afraid you are stuck with him.

Holly O. said...

Wildly inappropriate has never stopped you before. And for the record, because you have "shacking" instead of "snacking" I read that sentence completely wrong. COMPLETELY. I thought you meant "up" instead of "on" if you know what I mean. So THAT would have been much more wildly inappropriate.

Hayley said...

thanks hojo - i corrected "snacking"

tara said...

ha. thanks for the laugh, BOTH jones' girls.

RECIPE HAYLEY!!! don't make me get ugly on you...