11.24.2009

my many thankfuls

my husband * my parents * my sisters * a house * a garage * garrett's patience * a sense of humor * nieces and nephews * the opportunity to teach * a calling that i share with g * insurance * contact lenses * books * goals * friends * being happier than i ever expected - direct result of my husband * a good night's rest, when i get one * garrett's ability to massage my back * an ipod and the enjoyment with music it brings * soft, comfortable carpet * hardware in my kitchen * the gospel * opportunities to travel * a testimony that Jesus is my Savior * my childhood * repentance * garrett's family * a husband that doesn't mind that i'm chubby *

not in any real order. not all as important as others. i reserve the right to add to the list.

7 comments:

garrett said...

I like your list, and agree 100% with it. I want to also tell you I'm thankful for you every day. You have made my life better than I ever hoped it could be. I'm also thankful that 5:00 comes around every weekday so I can finally leave work and come home to you!

I love you, Hayley. Words can't express how thankful I am for you.

Jan said...

I love your list too. And I love that Garrett loves you like he does - so happy you are both so happy!!

Beth said...

Great list...love me some contact lenses as well. I noticed the list was completely devoid of treadmill, P90x and other such devices of torture! love it!

Shelley~Maren said...

Love it! Thank you for sharing! :)

Mom said...

Great list. Have a wonder Thanksgiving.

Holly O. said...

Do you crazies hit the air today? Happy Thanksgiving!!

kate said...

happy thanksgiving!!