10.22.2009

saturday agenda

*sleep in. which sadly probably won't happen, cause unless we party hardy friday night, i'll still wake up earlier than wanted. or i'll have to pee. *breaky: bacon and eggs. mhmmm. *finish reading my book. it is really good, but i've just been so busy. *treadmill. get a good workout in. i'm motivated for the tready right now. that is a good thing. *working on halloween costumes. i'm reminded why this holiday exhausts me. *lunch: orange chicken and rice. *taking a nap. *cleaning bathrooms. vacuuming & dusting. might "let" garrett help on some of that. *catching up on so you think you can dance. we're still weeks behind. i'm actually enjoying the auditions though. *make caramel corn. that sounds so good to me right now, i'm drooling.*dinner: i don't know. maybe a wrap. maybe i'll "let" garrett take me to dinner.*going to bed early. yes, i realize that a lot of my day revolves around sleep. i'm exhausted today. and i 've got a headache. and all i want to do is relax. it is what is getting me through the day.*also, i can't guarantee the order of events.

9 comments:

Mom said...

The carmel corn sounds so good.
I'm up for my 10 minutes of computer time.

rychelle said...

ahhhhhhh, sleep! how i love thee.

sounds like a great agenda to me.

garrett said...

Sounds like a great day to me! I love Saturdays.

tiburon said...

My Saturday is significantly different.

It will involve waking up in Las Vegas - some sort of all you can eat buffet - shopping and the Rob Thomas concert.

But I bet it won't have caramel corn.

And that makes me sad.

Beth said...

Sorry if we kept you up late last night. It was good to catch up though and just talking our new "couple" friend. I never told you thanks for having us over so...Thanks!

Beth said...

Dang my grammar check!

Kai and Amy said...

I love that you already have your Saturday agenda! Save me some caramel corn!

Holly O. said...

My list for today.
nothing. nothing. lazy. nothing. drop Connor off for three hours at Primary activity. watch Mickey Mouse with Will. lazy. nothing. eat snack. pick up Connor. go out for lunch. lazy. hot tub. eat snack. go to pumpkin farm with boys. eat out for dinner.

Hayley said...

I did it! Slept in until 10!!! Aside from getting up at 5 to pee & then I was in and out til about 7 ish.