10.23.2009

momma likey a productive afternoon

i wish i didn't need a list like this for my friday afternoons. but i do. and i love the feeling of checking things off the list. last friday, i left early. i was tired, i didn't feel well, and i had permission. all week, i've been saving things to do for this week's planning time. aside from this little blog post, i've been very productive. and i'll be here for another half hour or so. 2 more things i want to get done & cross off. the rest will wait til monday morning. ok, i'm back to work.

4 comments:

garrett said...

Way to be productive! Checking stuff off of lists is always a good thing. Love you!

Holly O. said...

momma likey Jim.

Mom said...

I like list, too. Ones that I make up. Ha
That crossing off is the best feeling. Knowing I can cross it off is what actually makes me do it sometimes. Crazy, huh????

tiburon said...

I love checking things off a list. For reals. It is one of the greatest joys in my life.