10.21.2009

look at that duck. look at it.

garrett. my husband. do i have words to describe my feelings for him? not adequately. but i will try. i think i've said it all before. today is his birthday. i hope he has a wonderful day. i never expected to find someone this wonderful. he makes me happier than i thought possible. he is the most genuinely good person i know. sometimes i wonder what he sees in me. he loves children. that makes me love him more. he works hard. that makes me love him more. he treats me so well. i feel like a queen everyday. he supports me. he spoils me. i love his smile. i love his hands. i love smelling him. i love snuggling him. i plain just love being with him. i thank my heavenly father everyday for sharing him with me. he is my favorite person ever. i hope i do him half as good as he does me. i am the luckiest girl in the world. i am the happiest girl in the world. how could i have forgotten that he is the funniest, wittiest, most clever person i know, too. silly me.

happy birthday garrett.
i love you.

6 comments:

Holly O. said...

Happy Birthday G-Funk!

garrett said...

Thanks, Hayley!!! I love you, too. I'm happier than I've ever been or ever thought I could be. The best part about this birthday is that I'm married to you, and get to spend my whole life and eternity with you. Love you.

Heather said...

Happy Birthday Guy! Hope you are having a great day.

tara said...

ah man. that makes me feel all squishy inside.

happy birthday garrett!

tiburon said...

That guy is rad.

MiaKatia said...

Happy Birthday Garrett!!