10.20.2009

smack that a$$

[i love this picture from our wedding reception. it perfectly shows me having fun with one or more of my sisters.]

today is heather's birthday. i see heather least often of my sisters. but that doesn't mean we're not close. heather is one of my favorite people, one of my best friends. we talk on the phone often. i love her; she's good, she's healthy, we're very different -- i realize. but we always have a lot of fun together. i can't wait to go see her at thanksgiving & get to have a few days of laughing with her.

heather, i hope you have had a wonderful birthday today!

3 comments:

Suzie said...

I love this photo!
Sisterly fun is my favorite kind.
I don't know Heather, but if she is anything like you or Holly.
I love her already.
:)

Holly O. said...

Happy Birthday Heather!

Heather said...

Thanks Hayley! xo