9.24.2009

mini report.

i know people have been losing sleep over what is going on in my life. so i thought i'd update here this morning. students are writing [thanks heather b for reminding me about the writing kits we got a few years ago. i'm using it in kim's class & will be using it it my class when we track back on] and i felt the need to do a little writing of my own. or typing. whatev.

i've got a zit on my face the size of kansas. it hurts. luckily my hair covers it most of the time. momma no likey that my new birth control pill clearly doesn't fix the acne situation.

we finished painting the guest room last night. gotta toot my/our own horn. i love the color we picked. i can't wait for this weekend when we're going to do our bedroom. my back is sore, my knees feel like they're on fire from kneeling, and i feel so tired in the morning - but i'm sleeping like a rock.

we're getting our new carpet a week from today. i can't wait to get everything all settled again. projects done will be a nice status update. i think the carpet will look fantastic with the paint we picked. and our already existing furniture.

i'll post pictures maybe tonight of the one bedroom. don't worry, i've been photographing every step of the way. cause it is a huge change & i wanted it documented.

i love east of eden. fantastic book. but i'm not getting through it very quickly. i would highly recommend it though! just don't read it when you're in the middle of huge projects at your house.

p.s. i was laying down some heavy sarcasm when i said that you were dying to know what's been going on. i'm sure most people would rather not know all of my updates, especially when it comes to bodily functions... just be thankful all i shared today was my zit status. nah, i'm kidding... the bowels haven't been fighting me too bad lately. there. i did it. you know what? just be glad i'm not posting a picture of said zit. [yes dad, my blog is my pseudo, cyberspacing dinner table. sorry to disappoint you.]

6 comments:

J+S said...

I miss doing home improvment now that we are in a rental.

Holly O. said...

hahahaha. Cyberspacing dinner table. LMAO. (let's see if Mom gets that one.)

Mom said...

LMAO????

Suzie said...

I for one want all of this kind of info about you on a regular basis.
LOVE it.

Dad said...

zzzzzzzzzz

tiburon said...

I wish I could get motivated to work on the house. We have LOTS of visitors coming in November and December and I am just not prepared....