9.10.2009

it started with one girl...

so, i got an email this morning from my mom saying "watch oprah today!" so i rushed home after subbing & missed the first few seconds, but caught the black eyed peas start singing "i got a feeling" personalized for oprah. gotta admit i really like that song. i was crying within seconds. i don't know if its just hormones, or my love of my hometown... it was amazing. they did this whole personalized song that was fun. then, the whole audience participated in the dance. this video isn't the best quality - i hope you got to watch it on her show. at first though, i was like "why isn't anyone but that spaz dancing?!?" but then it all made sense... enjoy. maybe even cry a little.

5 comments:

Mom said...

I cried, too. I loved the way all those audience people danced in unison. Glad you got to see it.

Holly O. said...

We are all a bunch of nerds. That was a fun one though!!

Kai and Amy said...

That was pretty cool.

Your conversation with your mom was funy!

Jamie Harker said...

i don't get it...haha. (okay but seriously).

tiburon said...

I freakin love the flash mob stuff! So cool.