9.09.2009

i don't know where she was...

i called my mom & left a message this afternoon. she wasn't home & i didn't know why not. my message went a little something like this:

"hi mom, you must be at work or at a movie or something. just hope you're not out working the street corner."

she called me back a little while later. she said she laughed til she cried. i just like keeping her entertained. she can be such a priss - i mean, she only likes picnicing with a light jacket... but she's got a great sense of humor.

p.s. don't worry dad - she wasn't on the street corner.

p.p.s mom, wipe that prissy look off your face. you know you're doing it.

3 comments:

Holly O. said...

You are absolutely right, she had the priss face on.

Mom said...

I did indeed. Thanks for entertaining me.

Heather B said...

I'm totally gonna start saying that to people. and I'll call you in the morning about your question.