7.01.2009

my end of the year present

garrett rocks. betcha didn't know that.i know it though.
he brought me home these last night. he said it was my end of the year present. i'm so excited about having my own personal pool toy. and boy, am i going to put it to good use this weekend! i can't get over how thoughtful he is. he got me a [few] little treat[s] because he knows i'm sad about saying goodbye to my class. and he got me my favorite root beers. i told him i'd even share with him, cause i'm nice like that. and, how cute is the coupon?

10 comments:

garrett said...

Happy last day of school!!! I hope you enjoy your summer break! Love you.

Shelley~Maren said...

He's so cute! I like the theme... is there a cup holder on that lounger? He's such a sweetie!

rychelle said...

he's definately a keeper!

enjoy your summer break.

100 Percent Cottam said...

afreakingdorable!!!! he's a goodie.

em said...

how cute is that?! I need him to give Darren some pointers, I think I need end of the year presents. Wow! my brother is nice! Have a great time using your floaty thing this weekend!

Mom said...

Have a great weekend. Sounds like you had a great last day of school.

Tori said...

When did Garrett get to be so thoughtful? I guess not too long after he met you. ;) The things you can get that boy to do! So sweet.

Holly O. said...

That floatie rocked the house!

Melissa said...

Now that's a good hubby!

Heather said...

How nice is he?