7.09.2009

chromey

i'm quickly becoming a very big fan of google's chrome. i used to use firefox. then on some blog, i downloaded some freebie [can't remember where or what now] & it had a virus attached to it, apparently. it would freeze up firefox only when i was on our network. if i went to another network, it was fine. slower, but fine. we tried malware, spyware, every kind of -ware garrett could think of. on the verge of having to backup & completely reset my computer, i got a little desperate. we had the idea to uninstall firefox & try something else, maybe even reinstall firefox. i tried chrome - as i had downloaded it when it came out a while ago, but didn't have a need for it & immediately liked the simplicity of it. there aren't a bunch of mumbo jumbo toolbars, which drive me crazy. it hasn't crashed once, it seems to load the pages quickly & as i've found with all things google, i enjoy. next time you have firefox crash, think about giving google chrome a try. i doubt you'll regret it!

4 comments:

MiaKatia said...

My firefox hasn't crashed yet... but now that you brought it to my attention, I am sure it will happen any day now ;)

Shelley~Maren said...

I like google products, I really do. I can't wait for their new OS to come out... Don't know if I'll immediately put it on my lappy, but i'll definitely put it on a piece of junk at work!

Holly O. said...

Only for windows, so I can't partake.

100 Percent Cottam said...

i will try it. i heart google. and firefox has been doing me wrong lately.