here's a little list of things that i came up with that i would not've have touched with a ten foot pole... and now, it's no wonder that i'm a chubbette/porker. cause there's not much on the list that i don't like.
- deviled eggs
- sour cream
- cottage cheese
- cherries - just didn't like maraschino ones. and only tried normal ones out last summer. duh!
- asparagus, and let's face it - aside from lettuce, corn, & canned green beans, pretty much all other veggies. although i still don't love squashers, but i can down 'em.
- baked potatoes - really they're a means to an end, including item #2 on this list.
- kielbasa sausage
- dr pepper. yep - it was high school before i liked that guy. as a kid, i preferred grape soda, or even cream soda. ick now on the cream soda.
- hmmmmmm... the list seemed way longer in my head - i might need to come back to this later. if you happen to know me well & can think of something, let me know, please.
a few things i've never had a problem with:
- steak [combined with ranch, especially]
- ice cream, including root beer floats
- french fries
- hot dogs [chicago style, of course]
[i know this list is probably completely silly of me to share, just be glad i didn't post about another little conversation that we had: naming our kids after our cabbage patch kids' names that we had as kids. seriously - mona is a cute name. don't worry - still not pregnant. just sayin']
ok, as this is my 3rd post for the day, i'm going to try to be done. whoa. it's like i've got blogging diarrhea.